EAST COAST POOL CONCEPTS(732) 446-2077
Pool Renovations and Transformations
If you own a swimming pool that is 15 years old, or is starting to look “old fashioned” then it’s time to start thinking about a pool renovation. It can be a simple facelift, or it can be a whole new look. No matter how old your pool is, it can be renovated to look like a stunning masterpiece!
There have been enormous strides in the last 10 years, regarding the regular maintenance a pool requires. Besides what your new pool will look like, be sure to keep the following systems in mind:
- Chlorine free systems such as Baquacil or Eco-Smarte
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
When it comes to your new swimming pool, you’ll definitely want it to look pristine. Here are some of the latest options for your pool remodeling:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes, such as CrystalStones
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating)
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
There process to building your swimming pool is quick and easy. Here are the 4 basic steps to your new pool:
- 1. Capture the dream - first we must determine what you want your new backyard to look like.
- 2. Design it - next we will show you computer-generated before and after photos of your backyard
- 3. Engineer it - step-by-step plans will be established according to the complexity of your design.
- 4. Build it - some or most of the following steps will take place, depending on your project:
- a. Demolition of unwanted materials (typically tile, plaster finishes and/or decking)
- b. "Cut-in" any new features or options (water features, In-floor cleaning, etc.)
- c. Install new plumbing and electrical, as needed
- d. Install new features and finishes
- e. Fill it with water and start swimming!
Plan on getting a pool?
Come see the list of the areas we serve!